Christmas Grove Basket
On December 25, 1837, soldiers and volunteers arrived at a site just outside of modern day Orlando with instructions to build a fort. Mission accomplished, they named the place "Fort Christmas," after their arrival date. So began the small Florida town of Christmas, which today is much sought after for its holiday postmark. A slice of Florida. A bit of history. And Christmas. These same three elements make up our nostalgic Christmas Grove Basket, loaded with 19 pounds of Indian River citrus, adorned with seasonal goodies. It's sure to receive your stamp of approval!
• 19 lbs. of fresh Florida oranges and grapefruit
• 5 oz Cape Cod Dark Chocolate Covered Cranberries
• 1 Pecan Roll
• Sweet and Spicy Cinnamon Pecans
• Milk Chocolate Coated Pecans
• Peppermint Snowman Cookies