The Key lime juice is not made from your average limes. This variety of juice has a superior citrus taste that has been used for making award-winning Key lime pies. Make your own pie or use it to create other exceptional desserts and drinks. The juice also makes a great marinade for meats and adds a distinctive flavor to salads.
This tart and tangy juice made from real Key limes is perfect for making your very own authentic Key lime pies. Check out the recipe included on every label or below, one bottle can make up to 4 pies.
Key Lime Pie Recipe
You will need:
One 9" graham cracker piecrust
One 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
Small tub Kool-Whip topping
Â½ Cup (4 oz.) Key Lime Juice
1. Mix condensed milk with topping at medium speed until blended
2. Add Key Lime juice to mixture
3. Blend well
4. Pour mixture into pie crust
5. Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving
6. Top with whipped cream (optional)